The Studio School of Dance believes that dance provides a foundation for success in life. The skills learned in the dance classroom transfer to other area of a student’s life. Dance classes increase the child’s well-being by improving his/her physical development and intellectual skills and by increasing self-discipline. The Studio subscribes to teaching through positive reinforcement and nurturing in order to produce a life-long respect and love for dance as well as very happy and well-trained young dancers. Our students learn in a pleasant environment with small classes favorable to their ballet education.
- The Studio has high standard of class instruction, workshops, master classes and special guest instructors.
- The Studio encourages the stimulation and cultivation of the creative nature of the student through dance education.
- The Studio promotes an atmosphere of excitement and fun while never drifting from the true professionalism and discipline required becoming proficient in the art.
- The Studio student is given an opportunity to discover their own potential, not only as dancers, but as choreographers and teachers.
- The Studio offers Master Classes and workshops taught by professionals in the field of ballet and other styles of dance.